Our processes comply with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Directive.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in a number of ways:
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 01271 325767
- In writing or in person: Draycotts, 92 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1SX
What we will do
We will acknowledge and record your complaint and try to resolve it by the end of the next working day. However, some complaints may take longer to resolve and we will then write to you to:
- Let you know that we are investigating your complaint and when you may expect to hear from us
- Give you a complaint reference number and a contact number should you need to contact us
Our final response
Although regulations allow us 8 weeks to resolve customer complaints, we are committed to resolving them as soon as possible. We will keep you informed of our progress throughout.
Once we have thoroughly looked into your complaint, we will send you our Final Response. This will tell you what we found out, our decision, and if applicable, what we plan to do. We will also include a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) explanatory leaflet.
If you are unhappy with our decision and wish to take it further, you may ask the FOS to review your complaint. This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes.
You may refer your complaint to the FOS at any time, but they will need our agreement to investigate complaints where:
- We haven’t had the opportunity to put things right
- We have not exceeded the 56 day timescale and have not yet issued our Final Response letter
If you decide to refer your complaint to the FOS after we have issued our Final Response, you should do so within 6 months of the date on our Final Response letter
UK: 0300 123 91 23
Abroad: +44 20 7964 1000
Write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR