www.draycottsdevon.co.uk is operated by Silverpond Limited. Any references throughout this document to “we”, “us”, ”our”, “Draycotts” or any terms of a similar nature refer to Silverpond Limited, whose registered office is 92 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1SX
Draycotts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Ways in which we collect data
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- When you place an order with us
- When you provide information on any visits you make to our website
- When you make contact with our team
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name (in full)
- Your contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as full address
- Any other information relevant to the purchase (excluding payment details)
- Any information captured during the setup of your online account (excluding payment details)
- Specific information in reference to the item purchased
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- The handling of orders and delivery.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To help us to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of our website
We may contact you by email, phone, SMS or mail. If you do not want your details to be used for marketing purposes please let us know by sending us an email or calling us.
Draycotts will not disclose your personal information except where we have your explicit consent or where we are required to do so by law.
Website information we collect
We may collect information from you when you complete our on-line forms, by means of ‘persistent cookies’ when you use our site, and in the form of ‘traffic data’.
We collect information you give us when you make a purchase from us. We require only the information we need to provide a service to you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number and email address. Where we would like more information to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, it will be clear that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this traffic data in a way that identifies you as an individual.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store your credit / debit card information. All transactions are processed using secure SSL technology. Sensitive card data is encrypted and delivered securely to our payment provider. No payment data is stored on our servers and we will not have access to view your information at any time.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Draycotts will use personal data you supply in order to tell you about other goods or services that we think might interest you. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes by noting this in the comments box or your email
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at our registered office address: Draycotts, 92 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1SX
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except as described here unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable and is currently £10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Draycotts, 92 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1SX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.